Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's Amazing!

I hate to sound like an infomercial for anything that doesn't bare the name "International Coffee" but oh...my...god. 

BF and I had to make a run to another town to pick up a monitor (at one point he actually called this a "convenience" - still confused about that), and when we finally got home, I saw the UPS truck near our building.  I threw on my shoes and screamed "That's my yarn!" The UPS guy handed it over, and I threw the box at the boyfriend and said "get this open." I think I had a case of hunger anger. 




It's Lion Brand Yarn "Amazing" - cute, yeah?  And quite soft for someone like me who finds wool to be the itchiest stuff on earth (it's half acrylic/half wool).  I bought it with the end of the year free shipping, and instead of picking one colorway, I decided on one of each.  I have to do some more plotting to decide what exactly it all will be.  I am just so squealy happy to get a more Noro look without the itching and the spending. 

Also amazing?  I finished a blanket already this year!  Just a little ripple action for my friend Alyssa, who has already snuggled with it.  This is one repeat - I couldn't lay it out on the bed last night for a proper pic before I packed it up because somebody in this house thinks night time is for sleeping.  Whatever. 
  


2 comments:

Mama said...

The blanket would have looked much better with a naked BF under it... just a suggestion for next time... I specialize in those types of photos...

JB said...

I told BF that some day those types of photos will be on Etsy...

Related Posts with Thumbnails