Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ouch!

Full disclosure:  I knew that foam at Jo-ann's was expensive.  I did not know E was trying to make so very many blocks.  I think E's next baby will be named "Ed" or "Joe."  Ha! But they are the absolute cutest - and yes - the stray string was the first thing I noticed ...that's the editor in me!  See if you can pick out some mistakes in the orange/black/red mess below. 



I've been working like a mad woman on OSU stuff for the games in town.  Luckily I sell these goodies to someone who tries to sell them at the game.  Adding a middleman means I don't have to sit outside the stadium for hours on end with increasingly intoxicated children.  Last night these little dumplings drank in my apartment parking lot and chanted "Halloween" at an early a.m. hour.  What, exactly, is the point of chanting Halloween?  Can I expect "Veterans Day!  Veterans Day!"  in a few weeks?

But onto the ouch - there is a good chance I will have a claw by the time I'm 31.  OK, maybe that is an exaggeration, but I think the fear of not finishing things added some stress to my fast-moving fingers.  I've given them a rest (except for this super therapeutic typing) yesterday and today, but I'm back on the wagon tomorrow - maybe making something for Ms. E and friends? 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails