Sunday, February 28, 2010

5 'ings: Week of February 28

from marthastewart.com - many thanks, Martie, for an awesome idea!

WATCHING
 Cops If it's Saturday night, what else would I be doing? (E)
 Temple Grandin - thank goodness for sister's HBO (JB)

LISTENING TO
 An old mix tape I made JB entitled "So Long, It's been Good to Know Ya." (E)
 If I was at home, I'd be listening to that mix tape, but for now it's Freakonomics Radio: Is America's Obesity Epidemic for Real? (JB)

READING
 Indexed (JB)

EATING
 Fast food: this blog's baby model has been sick, and there's no time to cook (E)
 Boca Burgers - it's what non-vegetarians make for vegetarians (JB)

DRINKING
 Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA - not available in Oklahoma, totally worth a trip up north (JB)

MAKING
 Cootie Catcher/Fortune Tellers  (pictured above) for my sister's shower.  I'm sure there'll be other last-minute projects for it.  (JB)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails