Saturday, March 13, 2010

5 'ings: Week of March 14

Just FYI: Beware the ides of March.

WATCHING
Year One - just pushed play, I think I'm ready for bed...(E)
Martha Stewart and Amy Sedaris making gift scout badges and sashes for grown-ups (recorded from last Thursday's show). Martie, Amy, and I may be the only three people in the world who would want one. (JB)

LISTENING TO

READING
The National Audubon Wildflower Field Guide: Eastern Edition (E)
What to Expect When You're Expecting - not for me, for my sister (JB)

DRINKING
Gallo Merlot (E)
Yuengling Lager (JB)
screw off, Mrs. T's. I've got real pierogies.
EATING
Sunday Guacamole, yum (E)
Homemade Perogies at St. Barnabas Friday Fish Fry (the article is old, but the info's the same) - despite being in a church basement, the menu offers "Beer, 7&7s, or shots." Love it! (JB)

MAKING
Laurel Love Cocoon - if I can find some bulky yarn around here (JB)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails