Monday, December 21, 2009

Eye + Skull = Happy Jenny

My awesome friend Alli buys things that fit into two categories - strange and handmade.  I just received a package from her that included an inflatable fruit cake (seen here in a bread pan we added for authenticity) .


I love the corn plant trying to sneak in: "I'm a Christmas tree too, honest!"

She also sent a rocking knit skeleton. I could not be happier with the little skeleton pin, and it inspired me to make a pin for Alli, who has a thing for eyeballs. I pinned it to one of my new business cards (yippee!) for street cred.


Will we ever get all the lights up?  Probably around January.

I have two more crafts I'd like to get done by Christmas, but I'm not putting any pressure on myself.  Christmas isn't for worrying - it's for eating. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails